“Lovely”

Inn and Spa at Parkside
Ranked #2 of 14 Sacramento B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Loved the way my room was decorated, and the management was so kind and welcoming. I had to rush out for work in the morning, so they brought my coffee and the first course of my breakfast to my room. Clean, nice breakfast. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had the best massage I've ever had yesterday. Kiem was wonderful. The Inn is beautiful and the spa, though small, very nice. I usually have massages at Arden Hills, but I think I will come back here next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was a beautiful suite and stay. The owner waited up for us, we had a really late check in on our wedding night. It was so sweet and thoughtful. We had a beautiful and relaxing stay and a delicious breakfast the next morning. The hot tub and double headed shower was a bonus! Very romantic stay!
I would warn though, that there are no doors on the bathroom in the 3rd story suite... a little surprise!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

New co-owner Lynn Kreun and her staff were friendly and attentive. My wife and I enjoyed our weekend stay and the breakfasts served at the inn. Location was a relatively short distance from the Sacramento Amtrak station so this made for convenient transportation from the Bay Area without having to use a car (we took our bicycles on the train).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I would highly recommend this B&B for anyone wanting a high end get away.
Excellent & friendly service to compliment beautiful accommodations. The host Kyle was very enthusiastic about his place. Recommended good local restaurants.

Room Tip: all rooms deluxe
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

II loved this place from the beggining quiet place, it is nice and really clean, room was beautiful, breakfast was delicious !!! It was a great option instead of a Hotel, completely happy , coming back for sure!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My fiancé booked the Lounge room for our anniversary. Upon entering, the room was great. There was even a card that read "Happy anniversary Will and Stephanie". The only problem is our names are not Will or Stephanie. We enjoyed the night, and waited around for our breakfast-in-bed, but it never arrived. I eventually called the front desk and the lady stated that we did not order breakfast in bed. However, we did, because I was sitting next to my fiancé when he booked the room and he clearly stated breakfast in bed. We decided to say F-it and go get breakfast somewhere else. When I went to return the room key and bring the "not so thoughtful@ card, the front desk associate stated that the card was left from the last guests.
That really put the icing on the cake. If the cleaning staff could not even notice the card that was left while cleaning the room, I wonder what else was left behind.

• Stayed: March 2014