Inn and Spa at Parkside
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$182
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$103
US$100
All reviewsb bbreakfast in beddream roomin room jacuzziromantic roomwedding nightbreakfast was deliciouschocolate covered strawberrieslow ceilingsromantic weekendmain buildingpleasure of stayingrelaxing staynext morningacross the streethot tublate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Upscale...charming...sophisticated...historic. Uniquely exquisite décor. Conveniently accessible to downtown dining and entertainment. Accommodating and attentive innkeepers serve an elegant unpretentious multi-course breakfast. Highly recommend as an affordable alternative for discerning business travelers to the Sacramento region or a memorable getaway retreat for locals and visitors to the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Best weekend "stay away" we have planned. Relaxing.. refreshing.. wonderful environment.. great breakfast serviced.. exactly what any couple needs to rekindle the
romance. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a private, cozy retreat.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Two adults, mother and daughter, met for a day and overnight to share geographically distant lives and reduce professional job stress. The Parkside was a delight with multiple surprises -- beautiful rooms with unique touches, (we got to peek into each one) meaningful and interesting history, fabulous breakfast, great stories from Kyle the most gracious and accommodating owner/host. We didn't try the spa, although we did hear reservations being made and it sounded like a winner. Our purposes were fulfilled and we will enjoy this retreat again, and share with others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Loved the way my room was decorated, and the management was so kind and welcoming. I had to rush out for work in the morning, so they brought my coffee and the first course of my breakfast to my room. Clean, nice breakfast. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had the best massage I've ever had yesterday. Kiem was wonderful. The Inn is beautiful and the spa, though small, very nice. I usually have massages at Arden Hills, but I think I will come back here next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends