“Lovely, lovely B&B - but a bit of street noise”

Inn and Spa at Parkside
Ranked #2 of 14 Sacramento B&B and Inns
Woodside, California
“Lovely, lovely B&B - but a bit of street noise”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Wonderful B&B. Great location, and super easy to access for very late checkin. The owner was very attentive in checking in with me prior to the stay. Parking was easy on site. I came in late, and left early, but my room was very, very well appointed, cozy and wonderful bed. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is that there's what I believe is a freeway nearby. I'm a light sleeper, and it was just enough noise to keep me up. If you're an urbanite, this certainly was not as loud as NY or SF. Otherwise, 5 star. Wonderful spot for Sacramento business traveler.

Room Tip: Ask if there's a choice of room that does not face outwardly towards the freeway.
2 Thank american_foxhound

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

it was nice the room was nicely decorated i loved the ambiance the only things i would have to say was that there was one light that was white and the rest of the room had yellow lights and im not to sure if this had to do with the color or not but when dimming the room the white light stayed fully lit so it kind of took away from the whole purpose of the other lights dimming and there were a few spiders n we couldnt sleep because one was crawling in the bed so we had to spend about a hour and a half trying to kill it in stead of sleeping and they had a portable AC so it was a huge floor AC and the hose was out the window n it wasnt quiet at all so it was kinda difficult to sleep but its nice that there is a fridge and microwave and i loved the Jacuzzi and huge 2 headed shower it was nice other that that. this was the KISS room

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Inn and Spa at Parkside. The decor is at the same time, elegant and cozy. Kyle is a wealth of knowledge about the area, and he pours a fantastic glass of wine! If we ever return to Sacramento we will definitely stay here again! Definitely!

Room Tip: Make a reservation!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank JennyWM
Stockton, California
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed there for the first time and loved it. Comfortable rooms, wonderful breakfast and great service. Inn and Spa at Parkside is one of Sacramento's best kept secrets. My wife and I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dana Point, California
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Just spent two nights at the Inn and spa on parkside. If your a B&B lover you will fall in love with this jewel. I was on corporate trip and all the hotels were sold out. I ended up here and had the best visit ever. I will be back. the wine at 5PM was the best and the homemade full breakfast was over the top. Kyle the owner could not have been more helpful or engaging. Five stars from me!!!!

Montebello, California
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have always wanted to try a non-traditional hotel experience and finally got my opportunity to do so. When I had to travel to Sacramento on business I opted to try my luck at the Inn & Spa at Parkside. I am glad I did. This is a great placed tucked away in a tranquil neighborhood. I arrived on a Sunday afternoon to the sight of families enjoying their afternoon at Parkside Park. My first impressions were pleasant as staff greeted me and were very friendly. I think this is a charming place and would highly recommend a stay. Breakfast here is amazing! You can tell that Sharon, the chef, is passionate about her dishes and they looked as good as they tasted. Mr. Kreun, the owner/manager, was extremely friendly and very accommodating. I also appreciated that I didn't need to purchase a $6 bottle of water in the room and had cold/hot beverages and snacks available to me 24/7...it's the little things that make me happy, I guess. I will definitely need to come back with my husband and also try the spa services.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Could not have had a better welcome than that of Kyle. Made us feel welcome the moment we walked in the door. The spa service was excellent and if you go ask for Yvonne. I have not experienced better service. She has a Chiropractor related background. The rooms were excellent and the breakfast was enjoyable. After many trips to Sacramento this was our first stay at a bed and breakfast/spa. We will continue to stay at this Inn on our next trip. Enjoy!