“Great event at this hotel”

Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas
Ranked #19 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Santa Clarita, California
“Great event at this hotel”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I just coordinated an event at this hotel. Everything went great. It was pleasure to work with everyone – all the way from the sales office thru the event coordinator to the local staff. The hotel is just off the freeway and accessible to everything in the area. The rooms were nice and the beds were very comfortable. The common areas were furnished nice, clean and pleasant. Once everyone arrived in the hotel the local staff did everything in their power to make us feel welcome and comfortable. I can’t think of anything that they could have done better.

I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Columbia, SC
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed here one night prior to continuing on to Lake Tahoe. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff were helpful and considerate. I used the free internet and it was fast and easy to connect to. I definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Ontario, California
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights with my son. The rooms were nice and comfortable. Bathroom was average thou needed some renovation

The breakfast was good, although not free.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Port Dover, Canada
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I was only here for one night but this hotel staff worked hard to make sure that I had everything that I needed. Very Friendly. Was picked up at the airport and returned the next day by 2 very personable people.
Great manager's bar-b-que on the Wednesday night that I was there.
I will stay there next time

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Yesforscotland
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I love this Courtyard. It's SO quiet and the grounds are so relaxing. The employees are very nice and really go out of their way for the guests. The rooms are clean and very roomy. The beds this time around were very nice and comfortable and made for a great night sleep.

My only complaint, the marble divider from the sink/closet area to the bathroom. I slipped on that marble twice and thought I would break my neck. My husband had the same experience.

Other than that, it was the perfect stay. Very enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda C
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I spent a long weekend with a small group of people for a business meeting plus pleasure in August 2010. The rooms were very comfortable and the mini fridge was a blessing. The staff went above and beyond to help us out when we had to copy some papers last minute. They took us to their office and did the work for us--printing from a thumb drive and making back to back copies on their Xerox--all for no charge. The pool is very nice too and the gym.

If i need a hotel near Sacramento airport again, this would definitely be my first choice.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Scotex89
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,389 helpful votes
Reviewed 20 August 2010

We stayed at this hotel for our last night on our 16 day vacation to CA. I could not have picked a better place. It was lovely. I so wish we could have spent a couple days just hanging out at this hotel for some relaxation.

It is hard to find, like a previous reviewer states, but is close to the airport, so I highly suggest it if you need a hotel near the airport.

I thought the place very cute. They have remodeled. The lobby is very inviting with its bright colors, modern spaces, intimate nooks. The little booths, open seating is great for either privacy or chatting it up with other guests. We did not check out the bistro, but I am guessing it is a good thing! Computer usage was excellent and I loved the computer chairs. Printing boarding passes is in another location, just for that purpose-how cool is that?

Front desk does not look like front desk. This I am not sure about, as we stood there contemplating if "that" was the front desk. Two others walking in after us asked us the same thing. But service was good all around and very helpful.

The outside pool area is beauiful, very nicely landscaped, with lots of very comfortable seating. Chaise loungers, chairs, benches, etc. available for your use. I was very pleased with the quality.

The room was a bit small, but very well designed. Small couch, great desk and chair, very nice TV, and the bathroom we loved. Great bath products and the shower was excellent. Plenty of storage space. Hair dryer.

The bed. OMG. The bed. OMG. The-OK, you get the picture. We both slept like logs. Must be a new bed. It was one of the most comfortable beds I had ever slept in. I wanted to take it home with me. King. I still want it. LOL.

Everything was very quiet. We never heard another guest. I had requested a high floor room (which was 4th floor I think), with extra pilows, which were in the room already! I had requested extra towels and they were in the bathroom already!! Housekeeping was friendly and helpful.

I give this a 5 rating because it deserves it.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple