“Run of the Mill place”

Hilton Sacramento Arden West
Ranked #11 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This hotel was exactly what I expected from this Hilton. However, If you have many electronics that you travel with IE Iphone, iPad, laptop, electric shaver, electric toothbrush etc you are in for a disappointment as there are few outlets in the room and spotty internet service. If you are looking to dine at this hotel or drink be prepared for a large bills.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonSacramentoMgr, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Stuart G,

Thank you very much for staying with us and providing your feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you may have encountered some inconveniences with the number of outlets available. We truly hope to accommodate your next visit to Sacramento and will do our best to serve you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great Hotel with lots of extra's. Close to large Mall and the downtown area. This was my 4th stay there and it gets better with each visit. The staff in the bar and restaurant were very professional and went out of their way to meet our needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to hear of your wonderful experience at our hotel. We look forward to you joining us again in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was sent to Sacramento for work near McClellan. the hotel was only a 10 minute drive to my office and there was never any traffic getting there. The hotel is very nice inside and the rooms seem relatively new. The internet connection was good and I was able to get work done in my room in the evening with no problem. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that travels to the area for work. I did not work downtown, so if you have to work there, I do not know what the commute would be like.

Dear Andrew C,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy that our location was convenient for your business trip. I appreciate your pointing out some of the great attributes of our hotel. We are convenient for downtown business as well, we just a short drive to the heart of downtown Sacramento. I hope you will join us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I came to town to sit for a professional examination and found enough peace and quiet at the Hilton to get in that last bit of study. Great people and the best breakfast buffet that I ever had. Jobanni in the dining room was charming. Amy gave me her lucky pen for the tests and I passed! To top it all there was a convention of balloon artists in the house and the place was full of whimsy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the stellar review! Congratulations on passing your examination and I am glad we could show you our hospitality during a time when you needed peace and quiet. Also, thank you for mentioning members of our staff that helped you during your visit, we will be recognizing them for their commitment to service. I hope you will get another chance to join us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel was very efficient at registration. Excellent place for conferences and/or training. The staff was friendly and courteous. Very convenient location. Close to shopping mall. Right off the freeway.

Dear Angela C,
Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that your stay with us was a productive one with your conference and training. I hope you will get another chance to join us again in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

the experience was satisfactory except for the fact that the toilet function was very slow to where you had to hold the handle down for the bowl to empty lastly the room had no fridge to keep beverages cold though an ice bucket was provided I naturally expected to have a fridge in the room

Dear Avery D
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the problem you encountered with the toilet function in the guest room, this is certainly out of the ordinary and we would have been happy to address the situation during your visit but appreciate you letting us know now so we can correct the problem. In regards to refrigerators, although our rooms do not come equipped with them we have a limited number available for rent. I hope you will join us again in the future should your travels bring you back to Sacramento.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

One of the best stays for an annual convention I've had. Safety, quiet, acoustics, comfort and food very nice. Large meeting room great for the main events. We had people in wheelchairs, using walkers or canes, some had hearing or visual deficits, and all had a good time in this Sacramento hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Janice H,
Thank you for such a lovely review. I am happy to hear your experience was a great one, it is what we strive to achieve for all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you and your convention back in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.