Hilton Sacramento Arden West
US$175
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe executive loungethe arden fair malldiamond memberbusiness triplobby barfront desk staffsacramento areawould stay here againbreakfast buffetcal exposhuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness centerbed was very comfortablefreewayconferencedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed! Everyone was very accommodating throughout my entire stay. The room was much quieter than other hotels I've visted. Parking was also more convenient than others.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Heather S,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West. I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and the kind words you had about our staff. We hope you will visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West from May 19-21 on business and had an excellent experience. The staff was very helpful and the room was clean and restful. I liked the signs near the elevator that asked everyone to be quiet in the hallway so as not to disturb others. I know there were large gatherings at this time and I’m sure that sign helped keep my visit pleasant. The onsite restaurant was nice too. The breakfast was well cooked and the restaurant staff was friendly and attentive. I was helped in the business center and was very pleased that the young man stayed until he found a solution to my printing problem. Many would have left after the first try, but he stuck it out to find a solution for me. Much appreciated! The key employee, however, on this stay was Ester Taitai. She is a Hilton’s gem. I forgot my wedding ring on the bathroom sink, only to remember it while at the airport getting ready to leave. Luckily, I reached Ms. Taitai in my moment of need. She immediately sent someone upstairs to retrieve it. She reassured me that she would send it to me and I’d have it as soon as possible. Ms. Taitai made my week. She was calm and helpful when I was in need. THANK YOU ESTER! I received my ring the next day.

Dear Fairfax Virgina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience through Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with our whole team! Thank you for personally recognizing Esther for taking ownership of the situation and taking care of you, our guest! We appreciate her hard work and appreciate your sharing your story with us!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Hilton Hotel Arden West in Sacramento was a disappointment. Hotel is very dated and hotel staff was very unprofessional and seemed unhappy to assist. I am sure there are better places to stay in Sacramento for the money. I would not stay there again!!!

1  Thank Lemster66
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Lemster66,
On behalf of our entire staff I would like to extend my apologies that your experience at our hotel was not a stellar one. I can assure you this is not typical of our staff as you can see from so many of our other reviews. I appreciate your feedback and I will share your comments with our team so that we can use this as a training tool as we strive to provide the best customer service possible to all of our guests. We hope you would consider giving us another chance to serve you in the future should your travels bring you back to Sacramento.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Excellent service, clean rooms, nice exercise room. Quiet and relaxing. Close enough to everything such as eating places, mall, etc. Yet far enough that your not stuck in the middle of the chaos of trying to fight through traffic to get your room. Slightly off the grid, so not too much random traffic.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Jerusha N,

Thank you for your kind review through Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your praise about our excellent service, our clean rooms and that we are a quiet and relaxing location! We hope you will join us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were supposed to stay at the Doubletree Hilton but it was full and I am glad. This one was much nicer, great front desk staff and we are so glad that we ended up in this hotel. They even let us stay one hour later and we really needed that because my son had a late Basketball game in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear sumgirl5,

Thank you so much for your kind review, and we are happy you ended up with us too! We hope the next time in town you will join us as again! Thank you for choosing the Hilton Sacramento and for reviewing us on Trip advisor.