We stayed at the Vagabond Inn for my girlfriends birthday. We wanted to go to a nice dinner in downtown Sacramento and follow up the evening with a baseball game at the river cats. The price and location of the hotel fit our budget perfect, and we were pleasantly surprised to find a very nice hotel with very clean and comfortable room. The rooms had their own fridges, microwaves, and were clean and tidy. The customer service was excellent, from the front desk allowing us to check in early, to the wonderful customer shuttle the hotel offers taking us both to dinner downtown, picking us up, and dropping us off at the river cats stadium. The shuttle service just added to the amazing value, and our driver, who must be mentioned, Dennis, was an all around awesome person, very customer oriented, helpful, great personality, and I wish I had more money to give him an even bigger tip. The hotel is a wonderful value, with great customer service, and the managers at the hotel should know Dennis is the man, and deserves a raise. Because of his service and his attitude, accompanied by his hard work, I will recommend your hotel to anyone and everyone who is thinking of staying in old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. We do not accept pets. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town