I was visiting Sacramento on business and wanted to be close to downtown and Old Town. I chose the hotel on a travel website. The hotel was easy to find and centrally located. When I checked in, the desk person was great. You can tell he took pride in his position as well as the hotel. I had a room on the 2nd floor. The room was nice and the bed was great. I had enough room to store 2 expensive bicycles inside instead of leaving them on the racks. The TV was great and the free wi fi worked well. Even though the hotel is located adjacent to Interstate 5, the room was quiet. The air conditioner worked well and was quiet. It wasn't like some more expensive hotels I have stayed where the air sounded like a washing machine running all night. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good. I walked to Old Town and had dinner with friends. My business meeting was at 9:30 am . The hotel desk manager was happy to give me an extended check out time at 1:00pm. The pool area was going through a remodel, but was still open.
I will stay there again when I am in Sacramento. I have stayed at 5 star hotels. This one although not a 5 star beat several of them out, hands down. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. We do not accept pets. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town