This is an excellent motel! We arrived at about 10 AM (check-in isn't until 3), but were promptly given a room on the 3rd floor with a view of the pool. There were even cookies at the front desk, which were great after a long drive. The rooms are clean, tastefully appointed in a green leafy decor. Our room had 2 double beds, a small coffee table, 2 chairs, and a sink separate from the bathroom which is fantastic for spreading out toiletries. (The only weird thing about the room was that one of the lamps did not have an on/off switch-- it needed to be unplugged to be turned off.) The pool and jacuzzi are excellent, and my brother and I had the place all to ourselves! Breakfast was good, with make your own waffles, cinnamon buns, boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, and fruit (no meat). The location is superb! Just a 1 min. walk through the parking structure by the freeway, and you're in Old Sacramento! Also, very close to the Westfield Downtown Plaza for shopping or a quick bite to eat. Free parking, free internet access, free computer use in the lobby-- for the price, this place is PERFECT!! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. We do not accept pets. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town