We stayed for one evening and I have no complaints. The place is just across the Amtrak, and one has to just cross the street. Old town was quite nearby and it was a nice walk. The rooms seemed OK and the staff were very helpful. For the price we paid, I have no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. We do not accept pets. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town