Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas
Ranked #18 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I spent one night here in august 2014. I've stayed at many other Residence Inns and this one does not stand out in any way. Hotel condition is just OK, breakfast is just OK, room comfort was just OK.

The noise from nearby guests showering is awful (much too loud to sleep through), and the staff I encountered was very nice. Otherwise just kind of bleh. I'd stay here again if I had to, but with so many other hotels around, I won't have to.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank keatingclan
KFinerman, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas. We are happy that the staff you encountered on your stay were very nice-at times that can make all the difference in a stay. All of our studio and two bedroom/two bath suites have been fully renovated with new furnishings and most people comment positively on the new decor and comfort. With items like fruit and yogurt parfaits, eggs, make-your-own waffles, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, muffins and breakfast meats, our complimentary breakfast is usually a hit. We apologize that we fell short during your stay. We understand how frustrating travel can be when things aren't perfect for our guests. Should travel bring you back to the area, please contact me or the General Manager and we will see that we have a great suite waiting for you. We hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport for a perfect stay!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I can honestly say I never received better service in my life. The staff went WAY above and beyond in every aspect of our 3 night stay. We asked questions regarding various things and they went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. This didn't happen once-twice / Nope , throughout our whole stay they kept surprising us with their service. Everything was amazing. I will actually make it a point to stay here on my next drive North or South through California. Huge rooms and very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank M-Iceman-24

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas. We are so pleased that you received great service from our staff. We like to surprise our guests with special service and answers as we enjoy sharing tips and offering assistance. With our location right off of I-5 near the Capitol and the Sacramento International Airport, we are convenient for travel up and down the state. Our complimentary shuttle is available for those arriving at SMF and/or Amtrak, which is located steps away from Old Sacramento with river-front dining and tourist attractions and Downtown with great farm-to-fork restaurants gaining national acclaim. Thanks again for your review-we look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed here after our great experience at the Residence Inn Bellevue and we liked this room layout even better! Two bedrooms facing each other on the opposite sides of the living and kitchen area. The exterior was even nicer as well. Decor and breakfast choices etc are standardized among Residence Inns--a consistency that can be appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sirikay
KFinerman, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your positive review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport-we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to comment. This Residence Inn offers the two bedroom two bathroom suites that you mention-so nice to have extra room and privacy for each bedroom-and they each have a bathroom which is ideal for families traveling together or corporate trainings or meetings. Thank you for mentioning our exterior grounds-our guests like relaxing by the pool or playing on the sport court and often use the BBQ gas grills to dine outside in the nice Sacramento evenings. Our park-like grounds offer a respite from the nearby Downtown area. Thank you for staying with us-We hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport should travel bring you to this area.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very comfortable, clean, and roomy hotel with hearty breakfasts. Nice pool and landscaping. Pet friendly. Location convenient to airport. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
The entry road to the hotel is a bit strange In That you must go through a small shopping center but it is doable

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport. We are happy that you enjoyed our complimentary Hot Breakfast buffet and our location close to the Sacramento Airport. For convenience, we have a complimentary shuttle for our guests with service to/from the Airport and to/from Amtrak, steps away from river-front dining and tourist attractions in Old Sacramento and a few blocks from the Capitol and some of the new Farm-to -Fork restaurants in Downtown. Our hotel entrance is through a small center at the corner of W. El Camino and Gateway Oaks (just off of I-5) and gives our guests easy access to Starbucks, Jamba Juice, sandwich shops and Chinese and Indian restaurants.We will pass along your comments about our friendly and helpful staff-we love seeng those comments from guests! Thank you for staying with us-we hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The good: Friendly staff, very clean, lovely pool and hot tub and good price for a two bedroom suite. 6pm wine\beer with enough food to be considered dinner.

The not so good: The scrambled eggs for breakfast were just plain awful. The make it yourself waffles were good. Selection was average and unmemorable.

The bad: I have reserved a handicapped suite as we were traveling with my father who uses a walker. He is unable to access a tub. A non handicap room is difficult for him to maneuver around in. When we arrived, we were told the handicapped suite was "broke". I spent a lot of time researching the area hotels for suitable accommodation for the three of us. If my father was in a wheelchair, there is no way were could have even stayed. They did deliver a shower seat, but as my father is unable to get his legs over in a tub, it was useless. I wish the hotel would have at least attempted to contact me and inform us of the situation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
KFinerman, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas. We are happy you enjoyed the Evening Social (Monday-Wednesday evenings we offer a themed food and beverage buffet complimentary from 6-7:30pm) and we appreciate your comment about staff service. We work hard to see comments such as yours about the friendliness of our staff. I am very sorry you were not able to be accommodated in an accessible suite for your stay-I understand how difficult that must be for travelers. Should you have this situation in the future, please call our front desk staff to make us aware of the need for accessibility so we may better prepare for your arrival. We do have several suites with accessibility features, and if we know your needs, we are better able to meet them. Thank you again for taking the time to offer feedback about the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas-we hope to welcome you back should travel bring you to the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My past experiences have been great. I first was here in 2013 September for a few days, in 2014 April a few days, and this June a few days...I am not from here but come to this area pretty often. During my first stay 2013 September I was so amazed by one of the staff members, pretty pleased with my room, space, price and cleanliness that I decided to stay here once again in 2014 April with family. I came back again this June and still feel this is a decent property however, I'm not sure if it's because of the time I stayed in June or wanting to stay again in 2014 September but their rates are going up. You would think that they would have something designed for repeat guests or a long term rate since it is a property that has amenities that would attract these customers but I guess they may not want that type of business or want more money? Anyway, they are a decent property, parking sucks if you arrive late and prices are just going higher. Sad to say I will not be returning to this property when I'm here over a week in September but will review a similar class property after I complete that stay for any of you looking for a hotel that is inexpensive but still clean, comfortable and offers great amenities!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank C M
KFinerman, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas and for your previous loyalty to our hotel. As an all-suite hotel with fully-equipped kitchens, we are ideal for longer-term stays as well as for those who just want more space than a standard hotel room. We do offer special rates for guests staying longer in the area. Guests are encouraged to call our front desk and/or our sales department should the rates not present as expected. Our repeat guests are very important to us and we work hard to provide clean, comfortable, newly-renovated Studio and Two-Bedroom Suites for all of our guests and to greet you warmly when you arrive. Our extensive Hot Breakfast Buffet daily and Evening Social Monday though Wednesday nights helps keep expenses in line while you travel near UC Davis and or Downtown Sacramento. We do hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport should travel bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Ok it is official: when we are in Sacramento for softball tournaments, the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas has become our hotel of choice. Good, basic housing located close to interesting retail and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CARainmaker
KFinerman, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas as your hotel of choice! We enjoy our sports team travelers-our location by I-5 and close to I-80 and Highway 50 allows easy, quick access to all the sports venues in the area. We are happy that you enjoy the nearby restaurants-from the casual Togo's and Starbucks to the river-front dining at Chevy's, Pearl on the River and Crawdad's-there are many options very close to our hotel. Some prefer to stay right here and relax poolside and barbeque on one of the two gas grills by the pool, spa and sport court.. Our guests also enjoy the extensive Complimentary Breakfast Buffet offered daily with eggs, oatmeal, make-your-own waffles, cereals, fruit, etc. that help fuel a busy day of activity! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Airport Natomas soon!