“Friendly staff and Clean room”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento
Ranked #14 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this Double Tree. The first was for a conference that was in the hotel and this time was for work in Sacramento. The staff is friendly and the room was clean. Both ice machines in the wing we were staying in were broken and we were far from the lobby so were unable to have cold drinks in the room. The coffee maker could have been in better shape. I would ask for a microwave and fridge on my next stay. I also want to be closer to the lobby of hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear CindyLou,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel. I am happy to see that we are the hotel of your choice every time you are visiting the area for the conference. Please know that your feedback regarding the coffee maker and the ice machines will be followed up upon. I will make sure that our staff will be recognized for their service provided.

Come back and see us soon. We will have a quiet room with microwave and refrigerator ready for you.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Rooms were spacious and had under gone a make over with new furnishings and carpet. The service at the front desk was great! The food and bar was a nice suprise too. The location was perfect as the Sac. Mall is right there with all kinds of eating and entertainment options. All in all this the place to be!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Gary P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your experience. I am happy to see that you had a n enjoyable stay and you took advantage of everything we have to offer. We wish you a great rest of the week and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The property is a little dated, but the staff is wonderful. They have a great pool and exercise room, and the hotel overall is fairly quiet. I have found the food to be good, and the room service is quick and friendly. Internet is speedy and while the some of the rooms could use a face lift, they are clean and in good repair, the bed and pillows are wonderful

Dear Bryan V,

Thank you very much for the survey. I am happy to see that you have enjoyed what our property has to offer. We are hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I recently attended training in Sacramento CA. and was given the choice of the Crown Plaza or the Double Tree. This was an easy choice as I'm a Hilton Honors member. I booked the room directly with the hotel over the phone and was told that my stay would include a continental breakfast. Unfortunately no breakfast was included and the one meal I did have at their restaurant was cafeteria quality at best. The room wise nice but was in an isolated part of the complex. Overall, I will probably try the Crown Plaza in my next business trip to Sacramento.

Dear Eric S,

First of all I want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent training you attended in Sacramento. I am sorry to see that your experience was not a great one. You did provide us with some specific feedback. I want you to know that we will share the feedback with our team and we use your comments to improve and learn. We would like for you to give us another chance in the future and prove to you that you have made a great decision by choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Sacramento.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Everything was great especially the service. The front desk and someone in hospitality offered to help me to my room and help carry my bag. The parking was easy and hotel location was terrific. Close to the freeway, shopping mall and restaurants. The building interior was a little older than expected. Over all I would stay again. The only negative was that shower had a little mildew.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear ajimenez,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to see that you received great service during your recent stay with us and that you enjoyed what our property has to offer. I apologize for the condition of the shower, but we will make sure that the housekeeping team is informed about it and they will take necessary actions to eliminate such occurrences in the future.

Have a great day and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

No matter what time we roll in this hotel is always great!! Clean lobby and rooms. lots of good size ballroom space. nice staff. large sleeping rooms!! and who wont smile with a fresh hot cookie at check in!!

Dear Rochelle T,

Thank you very much for the wonderful survey. I am glad to see that our staff took great care of you and that you had a memorable experience. Please come back and see us soon. More cookies are waiting for you.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Staff was great, the room was very net and well done. When placing a call to the front desk, the call would get picked in a timely manner. I must also say that staff at the Double Tree is well trained to provide the best customer service possible

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear TENDAI M,

Thank you very much for the five stars survey posted on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that our staff took care of all your needs and made you feel taken care of.

Looking forward to your return.