“Excellent Services”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento
Ranked #14 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Received prompt services when needed as soon as we checked in. Refrigerator arrived before we arrived to our room. IT and frontdesk was friendly and prompt with answers. Overall experience was so transparent, we did not lose time or rhythm in our business. Breakfast was also good as expected. Look forward to returning for our next business visit and try out the dinner menu. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Edward C,

I am very happy to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Please know that your survey will be shared with the rest of the team. Have a great week and please come back to see us soon.

Director of Rooms

Write a ReviewReviews (1,453)

A TripAdvisor Member
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 8 February 2014

the room is not for business travelers. there is no refrigerator or microwave. overnight/weekend is good anything longer is inconvenient. the hotel is very spread out. had to drive to front desk for breakfast and park in the loading zone. felt like it was high quality in the 80's. love the balcony to enjoy the weather with a cup of coffee. had to walk downstairs, through the catwalk and up stairs to do laundry(recommend staying near laundry for extended stay)

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that your comments are valuable and will be used to improve and learn.

Have a great week and please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The parking situation which cost's money and is supposedly secure is not. I had my window smashed out and vehicle robbed. I was not foolish enough to leave anything there worth anything. This is a common occurance here in a crime ridden area find another hotel. The hotel or police could of really cared less about the expense.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I reserved this room for a VIP speaker on line with my credit card. When she arrived, they told her they didn't payment info and she needed to pay for the room. Then when she got to her room, the room was not clean, and there were bugs in the room. The hotel offered her another room, 2 doors down, and that room was also not as clean as would be expected (stains on the bedding). She finally asked for a shuttle and told them she wouldn't be able to sleep in the room, and she wanted to find another hotel. They offered to move her to the near by Hilton property, and upgraded her to the Pres. Suite. It is quite embarrassing for me to have booked this room for my speaker, and to have this happen. I don't think I will be able to use this hotel in the future. I'm very surprised that this happened at this brand.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear guest,

First of all I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your VIP guest that traveled to Sacramento. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences described in your review. I personally received the call the evening the guest arrived who wanted to move rooms because she saw a bug on the bed. I immediately walked to her room, with a new set of keys for a room closer to where she was (so we can eliminate the inconvenience of moving to a room further out). When I spoke with the guest, she told me that she does not feel comfortable staying in any room in our hotel. I apologized to her and I told her that we will look into the situation as son as I ensure that she is comfortable. She mentioned to me that she would rather stay at another hotel. I told her that although I regret losing her as a guest of our hotel for that night I offered her accommodations to our sister property. I personally called the manager on duty to let him know about the fact that we have one of our guest who will be arriving at their hotel shortly and that we would like to take great care of. I told him that I would like to assign to her an upgraded room and the Presidential Suite was available. The guest agreed to moving to our sister property across the street, I personally walked her back to the front of the hotel and I arranged a shuttle to the new hotel. The guest was very satisfied with our service, she was thankful for the fact that we did everything we could to ensure that she is very well take care of.

After the guest departed, I personally inspected the room that she said she saw an insect and I did find a carpet beetle. Although I understood why the guest would not feel comfortable to stay in a hotel where she saw an insect, I have to say that sometimes is common to see carpet beetles in hotel guest rooms. I wanted to ensure that she understands that her well being and her comfort is our number one priority and we did anything in our power to ensure that she is satisfied.

I am hoping that this unfortunate situation will not prevent you from recommending further business to our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss further.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Everything was smooth and great from checking in and getting a warm cookie to the checkout. The room was clean and quiet, the hotel was neat and the staff was friendly and helpful. The meeting/conference room was nice and comfortable and the breakfast, lunch & break food was good.

Dear Michael F,

Thank you very much for taking the time and complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I trust that next time you have a meeting in the area, our hotel will be the hotel of your choice.

Thanks again for your survey and please come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Went to Sacramento on business this past weekend for one night and decided to stay at the Double Tree given it was only 2 miles from where my meeting was. There were three people traveling so we decided on the two bedroom suite. The suite itself was very clean and perfect for the occasion. The staff was very friendly and even gave us warm cookies upon check in. Check out was at noon, which was perfect timing for us and allowed for a little bit of extra sleep time. All in all I would recommend this hotel for its location, cleanliness, comfort, and service. Great place to stay for a short trip!

Dear iloveireland13,

Thank you very much for your survey. I am glad to see that all your expectations were met and that you are recommending our hotel to anyone in need of a great room at a wonderful hotel.

Have a great weekend and please come back to see us soon. More cookies are awaiting you.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent Hotel. Great location with shopping, restaurants, etc. in walking distance. Great room service when you don't have time or feel like going out. Rooms are very comfortable, but the beds are wonderful!!

Dear Renea H,

Thank you very much for the five stars survey posted on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that you had a great experience with us.

Have a great weekend and we hope to see you again soon.