DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento
  • Room Service
US$103
US$100
1,477 results
All reviewsdouble treeelephant barmall across the streetwarm cookiesarden fair malllarge hotelstate fairparking feebusiness tripcal exponice staybed was comfortablesacramento areaconferencebanquetrefrigeratorcalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hotel was clean. Layout is confusing. Need signage especially to get from wing to wing and floor (1) to floor (2). Catered meals were well done. The 200 character minimum within this review field does not make sense. Please change it.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The rooms at this doubletree were rather gross. I was traveling on business and it was the fourth Hilton hotel we had stayed at that week. My sheets had stains on them, and my iron did not work. My colleagues found spiders and other bugs in their beds. Because we were running programs and meetings there was no time to complain. The layout of the hotel wasn't too difficult to navigate, but it was still a pain to get around. The only redeeming part of the trip was how friendly the staff were. I also had a few packages shipped to the hotel before my arrival and there was a $75 charge to store them there!! We were paying the hotel already to host a major event for us, and you had the nerve to charge more just to store some boxes! Ridiculous - I have never encountered that before.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Neville H, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear AdamT:

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We really appreciate hearing from our guests, since we strive to create memorable experiences for all of our valued guests.

We noticed that you mentioned some issues related to linens and we have shared the information with our housekeeping staff to avoid any reoccurrences in the future.

We also noticed that you were very impressed with the friendliness of our staff and we will share these comments with them as well.

We would like to further thank you for choosing the Doubletree by Hilton as your choice of stay in Sacramento, as we know there are many options to choose from.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel where we will continue to provide memorable experiences to all of our guests.

With warmest regards.

Neville A Henry
Neville.henry@hilton.com

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel is very nice with clean rooms, friendly staff, and nice grounds. The pool is very nice. There is a nice gym with sufficient equipment, that is clean and well maintained. The cookie you receive at check-in is warm and delicious. The room was comfortable as was the bed. The meeting rooms are sufficient. The building and rest of the hotel seem to be well maintained. Several times it seemed the room service trays were left for quite a while in the hallways and it would have been nice to have had water bottles supplied in the gym. I would stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: The building runs kind of like spokes so most of the rooms look out over a parking lot. I'm not sure where you would find one with a nice view, but even over the parking lot the room was very quiet.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I had an overnight stay after a late night arrival, and were very impressed. Very comfortable room & bed, delicious cookie at check-in, and a great gym for use the next morning! We didn't have a chance to use the pool or hot tub but they looked gorgeous. Lovely landscaping as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel is absolutely beautiful. The room exceeding my expectations -clean, spacious, comfortable beds. The staff was very attentive and helpful. I would have expected to pay twice the rate I did to stay in such a place. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again.