“Stop and go”

Good Nite Inn Sacramento
Ranked #32 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
“Stop and go”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

If you need a place to stay for couple of nights and not be over charged. Nothing bad to report about this hotel. Could uses upgrading but then price would go up I bet. Staff was nice at check in and the room was standard for the price.

Room Tip: If you feel unsecure book a second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank bescuit .
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found our service to be efficient though we are very sorry to hear of the areas where we fell short. We pride ourselves in providing a consistently clean and well maintained accommodation. Your feedback will be put to good use towards that end. We are sorry to hear that this did not meet your expectations. We hope we’ll have the pleasure of serving you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Polish first
Riverside, California
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was truly expecting the worst because of the price. I would stay here anytime I come into Sacramento. I work for the government and I was told to come to Sacramento last minute. I booked a hotel for one night and this is the one I chose. My room didn't smell like cigarettes, the bed was remarkably comfortable, and the guest service was incredible!! Including the security guard. In fact...I left my wallet on my car trunk!! 2 hours after I checked in he comes knocking on my door asking me if I was missing something, not a dime was missing out of it. The area is safe. The receptionist, was kind, had a smile and it was refreshing after an 8 hour drive. I felt at home! As I checked out, I was greeted by another refreshing smile. The night I checked in, I asked for a ironing board and an iron, she was ever so happy to just give it to me. I wasn't charged extra for anything. This truly is the place to stay. I would pick this place over a Marriott/Hilton or any other 5 star hotel, THIS IS MY FIVE STAR HOTEL! THANK YOU GOOD NITE INN SACRAMENTO!

Room Tip: everything was excellent here.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your visits at our Inn and our friendly service. We appreciate your favorable comments on our associates, and we are privileged to be working with such a great team. We value the relationships we have developed with our customers and the repeat and referral business which we depend on. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.
Qingdao
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Hardly a good nite to wait 15 mins in 40deg F weather in Sacramento in early Feb 2014.

Hotel management should have installed plexiglass & use electronic gate to screen & allow only wanted guests

I wouldn't stay in this hotel again. The only reason why I stayed @ Good NIte Inn was that it was cheapest on internet booking website for that day

hotel management could have been more imaginative in screening out un-wanted elements while making hotel guests feel welcome.

Room Tip: None to add
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
We would like to apologize to you for any inconveniences that might have had during your stay with us. We wish these items were brought to our attention at check in or during your stay so they could have been handled in a prompt manor. We are available 24 hours a day to my staff and for all the guests if needed either in person or by phone. We can assure all of our future guests that we have put some policies in place to limit if not completely eliminate this issue. Once again we would like to apologize to you for the issues that arose and hope that they would consider us in the future as we are a very active company in taking care of our problems.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is great and I highly recommend it for travelers. I would like here since I have plans to travel outside of the ares after Dec. 2014 and I don't want to sign a lease for more than 6 months. But, they have a 28 day maximum stay here, which is a shame.

The hotel is well maintained and secure and close to everything you need. There is a Raleys Grocery, 99 cent store and restaurants very close. Arden Mall is not far. I is right off Highway 50 and near Rancho Cordova and Veterans Adminstration Hospital at Mather Air Force Base.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Room Tip: This hotel is cool! Near everything, next to two major gas stations and you will be OK here!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve M
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your delightful review . We are thrilled to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! At Good Nite Inn Sacramento, we care about our customers and endeavor our best efforts to make their visit enjoyable and uncomplicated. We very much appreciate your kind words, particularly of who provided excellent service to assist you with your requirements. We will certainly share your favorable comments to the team! Again, thank you for the gift of feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento
Orange, California
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This is a gem of a little hotel right off the freeway. The price is very reasonable, rooms are clean and the employees are great. Highly recommend if you are looking for an economy priced clean place to sleep

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank OCTodd
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent correspondence regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel. We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as yourself, feel welcome. We look forward to serve you on your next visit to our area. Your continued loyalty is very important to us.
Lake Oswego OR
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We've stay at budget motels and think we have realistic expectations. This was our first Good Nite Inn stay, and maybe it was just the property, but ... while our "no smoking" room was spotless, a lingering smell of cigarettes caused us to leave the window open a bit, and that exacerbated constant street noise and late-night chatting of other guests having a smoke and drinks outside their rooms. Pipes whined when other guests ran water, and it just happened we were surrounded by guests who made our 6:15 am departure seem like a sleep-in, Considering Good Nite Inn fees for wireless, and money you'll spend on breakfast in absence of anything they offer, along with general experience, we don't see the price/value. Next time we'll spend the extra five or ten bucks rather than go for the lowest available price.

Room Tip: A Motel Six on a quiet street just off Howe on the north side of the freeway is a nearby option.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JayZee1
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I always stay here and enjoy myself.It is a wonderful place to spend my time and money.Very inexpensive with great and loving staff.Rooms are very clean and decent.From the front staff to the maintenance personal,they work very hard to make their customers happy.I would recommend all my family and friends to stay in the hotel when they come to Sacramento.It is next to the freeway,easy access to the college and restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
We are very thrilled to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your favorable comments online. It is always reassuring when we hear positive comments from our customers and learn that we have met their expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction with our front desk staff and will certainly share your kind words to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.