I pretty much live here. I feel very safe at this hotel. Staff are nice and always helpful. Maids are nice and always do there best to keep the rooms clean. Grounds are well kept. Yes there are people standing outside but are they not allowed to? I feel safe.no.matter who's there or whats happening. If u don't like the smell of smoke BOOK A NONE SMOKING ROOM. I love this hotel. I love the big king beds and adjusting shower heads. Carpets are clean bathrooms clean. I recommend this hotel. Great room for a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento