I was looking for a good inexpensive hotel for a one night stay. I went through Hotwire and booked this hotel unknown except for price. After I received the booking, I read the reviews and wondered what I had gotten myself into. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Hotwire had messed up my booking a bit, but the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful, and got it all sorted out. The room was basic but clean. Everything worked well including the air (it was 105 degrees outside). The pool was clean and well maintained. The laundry worked well. I decided to stay an extra night. I didn't experience any of the negatives others have spoken of. My one complaint--There was no shampoo in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento