“I stay at extended stays often”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate
Ranked #71 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
“I stay at extended stays often”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Some are better, but none bad. I pick it first, all over the usa, staff always friendly and profesional. Will and always recconmend. All see good improvements, they dont interfer with stay. Laundry onproperty is one feature that is a time saver. Thank you for your efforts its always top notch. Very friendly to all guest. This has too many charictors, im not have enough to say with out ramblin on. Lol

• Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Best value for your money. The location was perfect for my family and I. The kitchenette was a big plus for us. When you travel with small children, you have to be prepared for anything, all the time. We stayed for a few weeks and it also also helped keep food costs down, and helped make it feel like home. The location is central for the area so there are plenty of options as far as food and shopping.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Sheana H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Sheana – Thank you very much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m very glad that you enjoyed our hotel’s great location. As well, it’s great to hear that your fully equipped kitchen was useful to you and your family and made your stay feel more like home.

We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Eureka
Reviewed 17 December 2013

checked in after dark and room still was not cleaned. Had to wait for maid to clean it and come back. Then had to ask for blankets because there were no blankets on bed. Not one. The outlet in the kitchen did not work the refrigerator was blackened, melted inside and smelled burned. It was not cold so did not risk turning it on. The room smelled bad and there are homeless men going through the trash cans outside your room looking for whatever and when you come out they are waiting to ask for cans and or money. I did not feel safe. I was traveling alone with my two small grandsons.

Room Tip: stay at another hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Robin S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room was not ready when you arrived and then was not up to our standard, missing blankets and a broken outlet. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my staff to ensure that rooms are cleaned in time for check-ins and maintenance items are properly reported.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at ntg@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Sacramento hotels

Redding, California
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Genuinely friendly employees. Loved the full kitchenette, two burners, microwave, sink, pots and pans, ect. My bed was comfortable. Only issue was my heater. I didn't notify front desk, didn't want to change room. Room stayed warm enough. Stay if you want a small home from home.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and comfortable bed. As well, I am happy that you found our staff to be friendly during your stay with us. Still, I apologize for the issues you encountered with your heater. I will be sure to speak with our maintenance staff to ensure that this problem is not repeated. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in our area.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I am on day four of living in a construction zone. With no warning and absolutely no attempt at making this palatable for guests, the hotel decided to repave the entire parking lot area. This involved moving my car in the middle of the night every night for a week, which is an inconvenience but not a deal-breaker. The deal-breaker is every morning at a quarter to 8am I awake to a cloud of rancid smoke that permeates the room and gives me a migraine, and enough racket to wake the dead. When I asked for a room that might be a little farther away I was treated as if this was an insane request. As an extended stay corporate guest I have two needs of this room: space to sleep and work. Under these conditions I cannot do either and management is oddly impervious as to how this might be an opportunity for them to actually resolve a hospitality issue.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our renovations and the repaving of our parking lot disrupted your stay. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. I thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Eureka
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I will definitely stay here again. Motel 6 prices but clean comfortable nice rooms equivalent to most 3 star hotels. Very convenient right off hiway 80 close to many eateries and shopping. Very friendly staff. For what you save on the room you can afford to eat out at one of the better restaurants on Truxel

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your stay was clean & comfortable and that all your needs were met during your stay here; whether it was shopping or dining.

Once again, thank you for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Avon, Colorado
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Gr8 place with excellent service and monthly rate. Also provided is a free fruit and breakfast bar area that helps start the day out right. You also receive weekly maid service. the location is right off I-80 and helps to navigate a crowded freeway system. Parking is plentiful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our new grab-and-go breakfast. Also, I am happy to hear that the rate you received was affordable and that our staff provided you with courteous and accommodating service.

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sacramento
EconoLodge Sacramento North
EconoLodge Sacramento North
#50 of 81 in Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramen...
#3 of 15 in West Sacramento
Ramada Sacramento
Ramada Sacramento
#59 of 81 in Sacramento
Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate? Share your experiences!