“Very clean and comfortable room, excellent staff!”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way
Ranked #63 of 80 Hotels in Sacramento
“Very clean and comfortable room, excellent staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We have stayed at other pet friendly hotels and we were very disappointed in the Cleanliness. This hotel was very clean and comfortable. I also really appreciate the professionalism of the staff and the manager. I would definitely stay at this Extended StayAmerica again.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Billie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort and cleanliness of your room. Our staff strives to provide exceptional and courteous customer service and I am happy to hear that it was done during your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

The room was clean and the stuff was nice. I really enjoy my stay here. The hotel was near the state fair and also near the mall. I would come back here to stay. Everything is near the hotel, the mall restaurant, and more. The freeway is near and everything. I had a awesome time in Sacramento,Ca I had so much fun.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank tammynf
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Tammy - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about my staff. I am proud of our team for keeping your room clean and providing you with such great service.

Mesquite, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Spent a week here when we had some business in and around Sacramento. The room was spacious with a kitchenette where we could make our own coffee or warm up some food in the microwave. There is a laundrette provided downstairs and this is useful to us because we were travelling and this facility was much needed. Staff are friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here on our next visit home!

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floor are better because they provide more privacy.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Hi there,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience and your comments about our "Grab and Go" breakfast and our laundry room let us know we did just that! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Milford, IN
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Someone tried to break into my room while i was gone for the day. The receptionist said they were banging on my door and window, trying to get into my room, and that i wasnt allowed to have "those kinds of guests over" which i was surprised anyone with common sense would think that an attempted break in was actually a welcomed guest. I was terrified the rest of the night and left first thing in the morning.

3 Thank kate p

Travellers are raving about these Sacramento hotels

Redding, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Stay at this hotel during the California State Fair. The hotel was sold out, but the hotel was still quiet and calm. The rooms are clean, updated, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Plan to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you stayed with us during the State Fair! I'm so happy to hear that you found the beds comfortable, the hotel quiet, and the staff friendly. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Orem, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I got here a little bit early and I was hoping they'd allow me to check in. No problem. The girl (Adriana) at the front desk was sooooo friendly and quickly took care of me. That was a nice reception. And since it was a pretty warm day it was nice to find that the A/C was on in the room. I've stayed at other hotels in this chain and I was a bit surprised to find this room on the small side. But it worked fine. It was comfy and clean and everything worked well. It had a nice flat screen TV, very good internet service and the A/C worked well. This will now be the place I stay whenever I come to this area. And there are several restaurants and fast food places not far from here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and our room.

Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Overall, I was very pleased with this ESA. The staff was polite. The place was clean. It had easy access to shopping and the highway. The one issue I had was the amount of vagrants roaming the parking lots. There were some obvious hustlers and low-lifes hanging around. While we were not robbed and our car was never broken into, it made me constantly nervous, and I had to keep checking out the window to make sure my car was okay. I don't know what could be done; I don't think the staff can honestly do anything about it. Still, it made for a negative atmosphere, especially when these folks would walk back and forth by your room, often trying to peek inside.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor to keep the vagrants away from your room.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SuperFlyTNT2011
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff and hotel; however, we apologize that you were not comfortable while at our hotel. Please know, we take guest safety very seriously and strive to provide a high-level of security for all of our guests. With that in mind, we will look into your remarks and take action as needed.