“Seafood tacos”

Fins Market & Grill
Ranked #407 of 2,035 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

I've been here before, and I have the same impression. These are very good prawn tacos. I was trying to order something different, but they were out of everything I wanted, so I ordered what I had the pervious time--prawn tacos. I went there mid-day, and with only one waitress, the service suffered. Nothing too bad, just slow. They have so many types of tacos, so I'm sure a seafood lover can find something that works. I'll be back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place is a little pricey, but it is really good and really good for you. The sandwiches are the best thing to get here. Any flavor of fish you want, on just the right bread with just the right spread is a wonderful and tasty combo. The soup is really good too and a nice item to add to your meal, especially in the winter. You must try.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Sorry, but I was SOOOOO disappointed with this restaurant. Very bland food, and would not be appreciated by anyone who can cook and enjoys flavorful food. Overpriced for what you get. Would never go back.

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

The food here was very good and we want to go back to try their sandwiches. Clam chowder was delicious! The atmosphere was okay, but not the best. Next time we'd probably get sandwiches to go.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

My friend and I had sandwiches. My sandwich was the special fish of the day (can't remember type) and my companion had salmon. We also each had a cup/bowl of New England Clam Chowder which is very good. The sandwiches come with a side of fries, coleslaw or vegetables. We had the fries and coleslaw. The portions on the sides were generous and my friend said the slaw was very good. The sandwiches were generously filled and the flavor very good. Their fish is displayed in a refrigerated case and non of it looks super fresh. I think their sandwich prices are a bit overpriced for what you get but I would return.