I just made a reservation by phone 2 days ago for a 1 night stay for business. The charges appeared on my bank statement within 2 days. I realized I gave the incorrect card number. I called back & spoke to a young man. Explained the bank card change. The male employee informs me it may take up two weeks for the my bank to credit the account. I told him that was fine. I then asked "why does it take 2 days to debit an account but then it takes 2 weeks to reverse it?" He replied, "that's how banks work".. I stated that is not true. The employee raised his voice, try to over talk me on the phone, and last said I needed to speak to someone else & hung up on me. I called back & asked to speak to a manager and the same young man answered the phone. He stated there was no manager available & hung up for the 2nd time on me. It's obvious THIS EMPLOYEE has POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS & should not be working for the El Bonita Motel. BEWARE of EMPLOYEES NOT PROPERLY TRAINED!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- motel in Napa Valley,within walking distance to several wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your El Bonita Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Bonita Hotel St. Helena
- El Bonita St Helena
- El Bonita Motel St. Helena, Napa Valley, California