That I was greeted by a by a hefty woman seated behind the counter eating her late lunch. She did not attempt to welcome me but another petite woman with a French accent came out and provided me with the necessary keys and information. The other woman continued to look at me with crumbs stuck on her lips with a certain disdain. Was I expected? welcomed? wanted? or was I interruprting their daily life?
It seems that this dream is reoccuring since the CIA decides to put me up at the same hotel every time that I am part of a symposium. I dremed that the breakfast was not very good [please dont call the crescents croissants, it is an insult to the French] and that the recpetion area is filled with employees that do not like their job. I attempted to get a cup of coffee the next morning but the buffet was late. The rooms have been remodelled with inexpensive pieces, in fact the desk knob came off as soon as I touched it.
The dream continues......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- motel in Napa Valley,within walking distance to several wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your El Bonita Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Bonita Hotel St. Helena
- El Bonita St Helena
- El Bonita Motel St. Helena, Napa Valley, California