Southbridge is a bit of a hidden jewel.
It is located off Main St. in St. Helena in what appears to be a business park ( Although it is in the same building as Pizzeria Tre Vigne which is also the source for room service).
Parking is generally easy to find although it can get busy during business or peak dining times.
The staff was friendly and VERY helpful at check in.
The deluxe room was spacious, as large as most suites in other hotels. With a very high ceiling ( We were on the 2nd floor) and as a result the bathroom was very light and airy.
Like other places we've visited the fireplace added a less than ideal scent from past use and it wasn't something we were going to use on a warm summer evening.
We were busy visiting family and didn't have time to use the spa.
The bed was comfortable and lots of extra pillows were delivered promptly upon request. We enjoyed a wonderful nights sleep.
The location can't be better, you can walk to everything in town.
Because we have family in the area we have stayed in a variety of places throughout the valley. In general we are unimpressed and stay once and don't return. The only exception has been the Harvest Inn, but now Southbridge will be another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbridge Napa Valley is located on Main Street in the historic town of St. Helena in the heart of America's most famous wine growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Southbridge Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel St. Helena
- Southbridge Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley St. Helena, California