The staff at the Wine Country Inn sincerely want your stay to be memorable. They greet you warmly, serve wine and substantial hors d'oeuvres every evening, feed you a bountiful breakfast, and offer helpful suggestions about activities. The public areas are comfortable and invite conversations with other guests. Special events, such as honeymoons and anniversaries, are celebrated with romantic surprises.
Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Our king room had a fireplace, small balcony, comfortable reading chairs, and lovely views over the vineyards and hills. A hot tub and pool are a short walk from the main building through terraced gardens. Free WiFi is available.
Our only disappointment was that the promised ride to dinner was canceled because several staff members called in sick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself I romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, Napa Valley, California