This Inn is worth the trip. The staff is so helpful and knowledgeable. The local recommendations for food are excellent. The free shuttle they provide is wonderful. The breakfast spread is not your ordinary continental breakfast- it goes well beyond that. And the evening wine tasting and snacks are fabulous (with their recipes on hand if you have food allergies, or a love for the dish and hope to recreate it at home). The rooms are nicely decorated and very comfortable...but the lower floor is noisy if there is an occupied room above. The sound carries through the floor well enough to make conversations nearly understandable, bathroom events obvious, and late night returns as if they were live in your room. I LOVE this spot, and would return in a heartbeat ~ but I would stay on the upper most floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California