Such a lovely place, beautiful grounds, a shaded swing overlooking the vineyard, great hot tub under the stars with strong jets, loved the window seats with lots of pillows... The food at breakfasts and afternoon wine tastings was fantastic, some ingredients coming from their vegetable gardens, a different egg bake everyday, wonderful granola and waffles, recipes supplied... The staff was friendly, happy, helpful. Thank you. We are grapeful for a lovely anniversary week getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California