We have been enjoying the Wine Country Inn for many, many years, and hope to for many more. We love the views of the vineyards and love relaxing on the private patios of the villas, or in front of the fireplace inside. The Inn is located right off the "main drag" for winery tasting, but set off from the heavy traffic. The management and staff has always been so welcoming and friendly. The setting of the Inn is so beautiful, with walking paths through the gardens. The pool and hot tub are perfect after a long day of wine tasting! The breakfasts and afternoon wine tasting with appetizers are always inventive and delicious...their homemade granola is outstanding! The rooms are always clean, the beds so comfortable, and service is outstanding. The villa baths are amazing! Truly is and hopefully always will be our go-to residence when staying in Napa. You may pay a little bit more, but it is absolutely worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California