Wine Country Inn & Cottages
US$456
US$798
Harvest Inn(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$296
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
US$227
US$213
  • Bar/Lounge
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
US$308
El Bonita Motel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$171
Meadowood Napa Valley(St. Helena)
US$820
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
US$471
US$437
1,093 results
All reviewswine countrynapa valleyegg casserolegranolahappy hourmain buildingprivate patiopool and hot tubamazing breakfastevery eveningevery morningcan't wait to go backoff the beaten pathfresh fruitbed and breakfastthe location is perfectromantic getaway
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Multiple visits--Above average service and breakfasts! Wine and extra deserts for Thanksgiving added to making this a pleasant visit to the wine country. Desk help particularly helpful for driving suggestions and dining recommendations.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This place is adorable. My fiance' and I usually avoid B&B's because we don'l like all of the personal attention and just want to be on our own. This visit may make us rethink that. The location is perfect. Just a few miles away from some of the biggest wineries. The food was awesome. They even give you the recipe's to take home if you want and we will definitely be making some of it. They also had a wine tasting and appetizers for a few hours. When we went to the room, we couldn't believe how spacious it was. I would definitely suggest a room with a hot tub. we had our own private outdoor tub with a view of the vineyard. It was the perfect place to spend thanksgiving.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
LoveToTravelFar, Owner at Wine Country Inn & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

I'm so glad you had a great stay with us. Thanks for your review. And I know what you mean about too much attention at some B&Bs. I have had similar experiences so this is something we are very sensitive to. Some folks want to sit and chat and some folks, for a thousand reasons don't. Having 29 rooms it is very easy for us to pick up on that and give over-the-top service for those who want it and nearly invisible for those who want that. I'm really glad you noticed and commented on this part of our Inn.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My five days at this very comfortable Inn left nothing to be desired. From the welcome to departure everything was done to ensure my stay was the best it could be. A designer bedroom complete with balcony, window seat, 4 poster bed with a great matress and fireplace that was set everyday ensured I would be happy just walking into this room! The breakfasts provided by Ryan and served buffet style even included recipes for the main dish. The 7:30 to 10:30 am time for breakfast is so very civilized! The heated pool and hot tub was a bonus in November. Happy hours were a great way to meet others enjoying this delightful Inn.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I must admit I really didn't want to spend this much on lodging in Napa Valley, but once I got there, I decided that we made the right choice and it was worth it. The views are spectacular from the rooms and common areas. The inn is surrounded by vineyards. We didn't use the pool or Jacuzzi but it was also beautiful. We did get a picnic at Dean & Deluca and eat it on the patio. Perfection.
The breakfast was delicious with a different egg casserole each day with its recipe right beside it. A nice assortment of fresh fruit and homemade waffles and other goodies were also offered. In the afternoon they serve a variety of homemade appetizers and wine as well.
We appreciated the shuttle service that they offer to the local tests. They also had discounts to certain wineries in the area. We were happy that we could walk to a couple of them too as we weren't able to secure a driver in advance and wanted to stay out of the car.
We stayed in room 18. The only thing I would have wanted different would have been a king bed but I thought the room was lovely and I didn't really even mind the queen. I really liked that the floors were hardwood in my room (they aren't all) but I did hear the people above me at times. I believe every room has a balcony which we really enjoyed in the morning with our coffee.
Everyone at the inn was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thanks so much for your review and especially for bringing up all the cool stuff we include in the rate. I know from afar that it is not always easy to evaluate the "value" of one hotel over another (or anything else for that matter), but I truly believe that my Inn is a great value (at least for the Napa Valley). My philosophy has always been to give guests more and they will do my marketing for me by telling their friends. So instead of spending bunches of money on marketing I spend the same money improving the guest experience and it all seems to work out. Glad you enjoyed yourselves and we hope to see you again soon. Oh, and tell your friends!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We spent three nights at the Wine Country Inn, and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The rooms were very nice but dated, and we were told they plan to renovate them during the winter. The management's instincts are perfect! The breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres were tasty, and the shuttle to restaurants in St. Helena was a real benefit! The location of the inn is great, with beautiful views from the rooms. We will be back!