My husband and I stayed at the Wine Country Inn recently and we loved it so much I do not know where to begin. We stayed in rm 7, it was spacious and had a nice little balcony overlooking the vineyards. Originially we wanted to stay in Napa, but after seeing Napa and staying in St. Helena, I was very happy with our choice. Napa seemed to have more 'chain' hotels and was a less quaint.
As for the hotel, they have an amazing breakfast every morning that's included. I can't have gluten and chef Ryan happily made me special eggs/ waffles etc. I was SO pleased. They also have free wine tastings and snacks at 4:30 everyday. It's not the cheapest place to stay, but I feel like we got a lot for our money. The grounds are beautifully set in the country but it's just a 5 minute drive into town. Very quiet, quaint, and hard to leave! They truly make you feel at home in every way possible. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California