Tucked between Freemark Abbey and Duckhorn Vineyards, you would never realize it was a few hundred feet off Hwy 29. Room was very well-appointed. Grounds are immaculate. Fantastic breakfast served every morning. The real gem here however are the people. The front desk, groundkeepers, food preparation and housekeeping. Not to slight anyone else who is employed here but I must point out Janelle (Evening Driver) and Marty (our valley vineyard tour driver/chef).
My wife and I had a fantastic time dining in St. Helena and touring the local vineyards with an awesome couple from the great state of Georgia. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California