I chose this place b/c I go to Napa on biz frequently and it's nice to stay in the Valley and not drive all the way to Napa. It's not a business-type of place, but it worked perfectly. Great free WiFi, great (fast) serve-yourself breakfast, and nice to come back to wine in the lobby at day's end - great to meet local producers and taste (and buy!) Staff super-friendly, beds super-comfy. would definitely return for a proper vacation stay! You're five minutes from the nearest wineries and great central access to the entire valley, and easy trip up to Calistoga and beyond to Sonoma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California