I stayed with my husband at The Wine Country Inn for 2 Days. If any of you have any doubt chosing this place - just book it. You won´t get disappointed. I had a good feeling about it already before I arrived. Tim was wonderful helping us with reservations to wineries and restaurants etc. before our arrival. He is so serviceminded. Every hotel should have a Tim.
We were thrilled when we arrived. We really loved this place and felt at home. Everything was great. The service, interior, outdoor area, pool, breakfast etc.
The only thing we did not like was that we only stayed for 2 days. We wanted to stay longer. I almost cried when we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California