We had a wonderful 3 day stay at the Wine Country Inn. What an amazing place! Check-in was very quick and easy. We had a lovely cottage with plenty of room and spacious bathrooms. Our cottage was private with a lovely courtyard so much nicer than a sparse hotel room. The breakfasts were delicious and all the staff were extremely helpful and friendly - nothing was a bother. I would highly recommend as a place to relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself I romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, Napa Valley, California