Very nice bed and breakfast near St Helena. We stayed at the Wine Country Inn 4 days with our 2 children. We had a very nice cottage, with a sofa and fireplace side, a corner for the kids bed, a very confortable bathroom and a terrace with a great view on the wine yard. We felt the value for money was very good, nice service, free wifi and convenient shuttle to get to St Helena restaurants in the evening. We also did enjoy the swimming pool and the breakfast food is really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, California