“Finest chocolates in Nor Cal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Woodhouse Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 9 Shopping in St. Helena
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Woodhouse combines the efforts of three generations of the Anderson/Wood family. The mission of founders, John and Tracy Wood Anderson, their daughters Christina and Caroline and Tracy's mother Christine, is to create the world's richest, most flavorful chocolates and confections using local, sustainable ingredients whenever possible.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Rocklin, CA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Finest chocolates in Nor Cal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Located just north of Napa in St. Helena, you should be sure to include on any wine tour. Everything is hand made on site and reasonable priced. Holiday treats are especially popular and very unique. I've even had them shipped and they arrive in perfect condition in refridgerated packs. Been stopping by here for years and they earn your return business each and every time.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Have4WillTravel

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Beautiful chocolate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stop by for a cup of the best Hot Chocolate in the wine country. This chocolate shop has many beautiful chocolates in the form of animals, cars, and other objects. We enjoy shopping for XMAS stocking gifts. For hostess gifts, there are lovely chocolates on displays to custom box!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank sixseto
Buckhannon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Delicious Chocolate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I had the Thai Ginger truffle and loved it. So much that I later went back for another. I would give them 5 stars but I found their selection a bit predictable and small. Not that it's a bad thing but for me a 5 star chocolate shop has to surprise me/interest me to stand out. Overall we enjoyed our treats here though. High quality chocolate for sure!

Visited November 2013
Ellisville, Mississippi
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Better than Vosges Haut Chocolat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I did not visit the Shop, but I did have these chocolates delivered to my hotel room while staying in St. Helena. They were so, so, yummy! The pecan caramel was my favorite, but really, everything was delicious. I'm going to be a big piggy at Christmas and order the 48pc. traditional chocolate box...for myself. Yes, they're that good!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank GraceST
219 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“What a great little chocolate shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Chocolate, chocolate, and even more chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate it's all here and it's all good. So many choices to pick from and too little stomach space to accommodate all the goodies. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We make it a point to stop her every time we are on vacation in Napa Valley. You can purchase items by the pierce or make your own box. The packaging the store uses is top shelf. This is a first class operation and a lovely little chocolate shop.

Visited July 2013