“Girls' Getaway”

Woodhouse Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 9 Shopping in St. Helena
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Woodhouse combines the efforts of three generations of the Anderson/Wood family. The mission of founders, John and Tracy Wood Anderson, their daughters Christina and Caroline and Tracy's mother Christine, is to create the world's richest, most flavorful chocolates and confections using local, sustainable ingredients whenever possible.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Bought some gifts to take home (easier than wine). The shop is very elegant & the chocolates are VERY luscious. I admit that I bought 1 piece & ate it before I got even out of the store. Yum!

1  Thank whitewestie98

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I tried this because of a review I read in a leading consumer magazine. The selection, the delivery, and the chocolates are all top shelf. Very pricy. My daughter-in-law loves good chocolates. I order them online and have got good reports. I have bought them for myself on occasion. For a special occasion, highly recommended.

1  Thank CaribeTraveller
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Located just north of Napa in St. Helena, you should be sure to include on any wine tour. Everything is hand made on site and reasonable priced. Holiday treats are especially popular and very unique. I've even had them shipped and they arrive in perfect condition in refridgerated packs. Been stopping by here for years and they earn your return business each and every time.

1  Thank Have4WillTravel
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stop by for a cup of the best Hot Chocolate in the wine country. This chocolate shop has many beautiful chocolates in the form of animals, cars, and other objects. We enjoy shopping for XMAS stocking gifts. For hostess gifts, there are lovely chocolates on displays to custom box!

1  Thank sixseto
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I had the Thai Ginger truffle and loved it. So much that I later went back for another. I would give them 5 stars but I found their selection a bit predictable and small. Not that it's a bad thing but for me a 5 star chocolate shop has to surprise me/interest me to stand out. Overall we enjoyed our treats here though. High quality chocolate for sure!