“Splendid addition”

The Grill at Meadowood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill at Meadowood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 51 Restaurants in St. Helena
Price range: US$31 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Silverado Trail
Description: Enjoy a casual meal in The Grill, complete with sweeping views of the estate’s grounds and golf course. The Grill offers a daily menu featuring ingredients fresh from Meadowood’s own garden. The menu and style is light and healthful with perfect and natural ingredients taking center stage.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Asparagus Pepperadella Pasta Salad will take you back to Italy, the south of France…so-o-o mouth watering…take up the last morsel with the perfect bread baked at the Grill…a must for locals as well as tourists. Victoria Acosta, Chef at the Grill, is a splendid addition to the bucolic setting that is Meadowood.

1  Thank Joanne D
There are newer reviews for The Grill at Meadowood

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We went to the Grill at Meadowood for my wifes birthday and we were blown away! The staff knew it was her birthday and printed special menus that said happy birthday and we started the meal with a glass of bubbles! The food was cooked perfect and all of the wine pairings were spot on! The garden chips were to die for. I could eat those things all day! The tri tip was cooked beautifully and melted in my mouth!my wifes cod looked great as well!

1  Thank Dilligas14
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I went to Meadowood for my birthday dinner a few days ago. It was incredible! Our sommelier greeted us at the door and took an active interest in who we were and where we were coming from. It was the attentive service that first caught our attention. We had the (world class) burger and a bottle of the 2011 Chateau Beaucastel. The wine recommendation could not have been more spot on to both my palate and in conjunction with our food. It was just stunning.

1  Thank Ryan E
Reviewed 25 March 2014

After waiting too long to book a table in the main restaurant, and then losing our sitter at the last minute, I was sure this year's anniversary was going to be a bust. I called the grill at the last minute to see if they were "family friendly" and Auggie et. al welcomed us with our two-year-old in tow. We opted for the four-course tasting menu (our little one chose the burger and fries) and we were delighted at the variety, quality and beautiful presentation of each dish. We were positioned far enough from other guests (at our request) that our two-year-old could be an energetic two-year-old (those of you with toddlers, know what I'm talking about), and he seemed to have as good a time as we did. Though a different kind of experience, it will be remembered as fondly as our French Laundry and Graycliff anniversary dinners of years past.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Meadowood Napa Valley
Off 'The Trail', south of Deer Park Drive
(A private club, all activities by INVITATION only. Grill open to the public.)
800.458.8080

Golf?
Lawn Bowling?
Tennising?
Swimming?
Loafing?

Do it here!

Only 20 miles from our home, this the
place where we might take best friends or family favorites