“Great wine and views” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rombauer Vineyards

Rombauer Vineyards
Ranked #10 of 113 things to do in St. Helena
More attraction details
Owner description: Our St. Helena Winery, set high on a tree-covered knoll just off Silverado Trail, features a lovely porch with stunning views of the Mayacamas Mountains, a garden with over 100 varieties of plants and flowers, whimsical works of art collected by Koerner Rombauer and wine caves. We offer tastings by appointment from 10 a.M. To 5 p.M. Daily.
Loveland, Colorado
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great wine and views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

One of the best wineries we have visited (out of over 100). Off the Silverado Trail in Napa County. Long uphill drive leads to nice garden area and great view. Wines are wonderful and service excellent. Cole Watanabe was very knowlegeable and pleasant.

Fort Worth, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Warning! So amazing! The grounds are beautiful, the view is breathtaking, and you're going to want to buy all the wine and join the club. Or, maybe that's just me. My friends and I really enjoyed our tastings here and found it well worth the visit.

La Verne, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wine and grounds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The wine was reccomended to us so checked it out and loved it! Also the grounds were so amazing if u likr flowers shrubs and gardens u will love this place

Palo Alto, California
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Fabulous wines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love Rombauer whites! My extended family loves their reds. It's fun to go to their little winery to get tastes of each. My husband and I stopped in between other winery visits. They are on a hillside with a little sign by the driveway. The tasting room is small but the view from their front porch is absolutely majestic. They also have a lovely garden to wander in. We paid $20 for a taste of 5 and shared. It was a lovely stop. Wines are $32/bottle for Chardonay but then jump to $50-80 for reds. I'm happy with an $12 glass when I go to nice restaurants!

Hollywood, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Chard ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Grounds are beautifully maintained by "Xavier" "Moonglow. Do talk with him, he is a delight. Great view, nice tasting bar. Best Chard I have ever had!