My husband and I have the privilege of traveling to all parts of the world. When it came to our honeymoon, we made the decision to stay close to home in the Napa Valley. There was only one place to stay in our minds- Meadowood. We wanted an experience that allowed us to rest, relax and uncover hidden treasures that were not yet discovered from our visits there. Bob Magnani planned a flawless trip for us that focused on every detail. Amorena Simpson personally guided us to wineries. Introducing and sharing with us her friends and craftsman. A back door tour of a lifetime. As we were leaving, we knew that there would never be any place else that we could stay. We were home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, California