We enjoyed a fabulous weekend at the lovely Meadowood Resort. The "cottage" we stayed in was very welcoming and beautiful. The property is so lovely and tranquil. It's at the base of hills and there are trees all around the property. It smells so fresh and beautiful. It's like being in the forest, yet with just a very short distance to all the towns in the Wine Country. The property has a nice pool area and a spa as well. The restaurants on property are both great. The Restaurant is Michelin rated. The Grill is a more casual atmosphere, but still fine dining with a fantastic fresh Napa Style menu.
I would definitely recommend staying at Meadowood. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, California