This is our second stay and we stayed 5 nights. We stayed with a group of 5 or 6 couples for a corporate event, and it was universally agreed that the resort is perfect. It is gorgeous, full of trees, endless views, a golf course, lovely restaurants, and lots of wildlife like deer, wild turkeys, frogs, swans, etc... The rooms are top notch, with private patios to enjoy the scenery, very comfortable beds, spacious living rooms, lots of windows to look over the golf course, and special goodies like taffy at turn down service. The staff is very attentive and the service is excellent. The massage from Widadi and the facial with Summer was first class spa treatment. This is a great place to relax and just forget about the rest of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, California