If you wanted a secluded resort in the woods for your Napa vacation, this is the place. It is definitely not cheap. The prices on their web site are eye watering. However, better deals are available if you search a little. Secluded bungalows, a 9 hole golf course, hiking, pools, tennis .. you could spend a week here and forget all your worries. The service was impeccable, the food wonderful, the accommodations outstanding, and the location truly picturesque. It was a perfect romantic get away. 5 Star in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, California