We stayed there for the first time last month and had a very nice stay. The resort is undergoing some upgrades in both the rooms/cottages and the spa so will be even better when that is done. Our room was one that had been updated and was very nice in terms of furniture and condition.
We didn't notice the construction during our stay so it isn't something that should make you wary of staying here now.
The staff was excellent and always did a nice job, at the front desk, restaurant and other parts of the resort.
The grill really surprised to the upside in terms of quality of food and service. We had a number of nice meals there including a dinner that while different from the restaurant was as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, California