“Awesome”

W F Giugni & Son Grocery Co
Ranked #20 of 51 Restaurants in St. Helena
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 December 2013

There are so many choices here. It's a great place to take a break from the more expensive restaurants in the Napa Valley. Best deli I've ever been to, bar none.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

If you want quick service at a great price, this is your choice. They have a huge variety of meats including deli, roast chicken and meatloaf, made to order, along with every imaginable condiment and veges to compliment. The lines can be long, but the sandwich makers with smiling faces are fast and efficient, so your wait will not be long. Be certain to say YES to the Guigni juice which they douse on top for the best flavor! Always a favorite...and if you don't need a huge lunch, split it!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stopped in on our way in between wineries... and I have to say, this was THE BEST sandwich I've ever eaten. I asked the lady to make me her favorite, which was Turkey and Havarti on Rosemary Sourdough. They of course added the Giugni juice, and it was the most wonderful thing. I wish I could eat this sandwich everyday. Also- not as crowded as we expected. Stopped in around 12:30 during the week and no line.

1  Thank krachelhope
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Late in the morning, you can see the long line waiting to order and pickup a sandwich or two. They have 5 or 6 people that take your order and make the sandwich step by step so you can see how much or little mayo and other items you want added. We shared a hot pulled pork with Giugni Sauce that blended well together over in the local park. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

If you want to create an amazing sandwich to take on a picnic, to work, or just to eat in the car - no matter how long the line is, it is worth the wait. The Giugni juice that you can put on your sandwich is also available bottled to take home, and it is GREAT on salads. The meats and cheeses to choose from are amazing, and you can customize it to make it just how you want it. If I could afford it, I would eat here three or four times a week. Bring cash - they don't take credit cards/ATM.