“Bad service, who took my Dior eyeglasses?”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: American
modesto ca
“Bad service, who took my Dior eyeglasses?”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

..Sat night!, 24th of May 2014 went to Denny's. Been customer for yrs. Rude, unkind treatment from waitress. She said she meant nothing by her remarks, stll carried on and being unkind and rude. Left my Dior glasses on table. My glasses have not surfaced. All waitresses run to table to get tips. Denny's showing no concern.

• Visited May 2014

Salida, California
“I'm not a fan”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've had a similar experience in others, but this one did not seem professional, the food was mediocre or less than, and the waiter seemed disorganized. I had breakfast with family that came down to visit, and was disappointed.

Visited April 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“Denny's on Briggsmore Road & 99 Hwy, Modesto, CA”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I took my 87 year old mother there for breakfast. She doesn't eat much, just toast and her packaged breakfast drink. I ordered the Hobbit Breakfast for my son and I. I asked for mom's drink in a cup with milk and heated slightly. The waitress heated it in a glass that was so hot we had to wait for 30 minutes for it to cool down. Asked a 2nd time for a cup. Hobbit breakfasts were cold when they finally got to the table.

Visited January 2013
California
“Nice waiter - typical Dennys food”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We ate here only because it was close. Its been a while since I've eaten at Dennys. Yucky food (pot roast) but our waiter tried so hard and was so friendly it almost didn't matter. Should have ordered breakfast for dinner. That they do pretty well

Visited April 2012
Ceres, California
“Denny's on Mchenry across from Modesto VA”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Excellent and quick service with a smile. Food quality was good and serving size ample. Waitresses were very pleasant and the atmosphere was very friendly.

Visited March 2012