My husband and I stopped here on our way to SF. While the rooms are a little dated, it served the purpose of a place to stay for the night. It's right off of the highway too, so it was easy to get to. The rooms could be cleaner and the carpet definitely needs replaced, but the staff was friendly. When we bought our internet usage they threw in an extra code at no cost! Nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. This hotel is located off 101 Highway, a few miles east of Monterey, Ca and South of Santa Cruz and San Jose, CA. The Ideal Budget Hotel in Salinas, CA is conveniently located near Oldtown Salinas, Hartnell College, A Taste of Monterey Wine Tours, Monterey Wine Country, National Steinbeck Center, The Steinbeck House, The Farm Agricultural Center, Wild Things at Vision Quest Ranch, Toro County Park, Laguna Seca Raceway, and Salinas Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Salinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Salinas Hotel Salinas
- Good Nite Hotel Salinas
- Good Nite Inn - Salinas California