Carpet was very old and dirty
Bath was old/dirty and need remodeling.i have booked three rooms and never again.i have not seen 2 star hotels like this before.
it deserves 1 star. We were six adults and have the same opinion next morning. We spent may be 8 hours,likely it was during the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. This hotel is located off 101 Highway, a few miles east of Monterey, Ca and South of Santa Cruz and San Jose, CA. The Ideal Budget Hotel in Salinas, CA is conveniently located near Oldtown Salinas, Hartnell College, A Taste of Monterey Wine Tours, Monterey Wine Country, National Steinbeck Center, The Steinbeck House, The Farm Agricultural Center, Wild Things at Vision Quest Ranch, Toro County Park, Laguna Seca Raceway, and Salinas Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Salinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Salinas Hotel Salinas
- Good Nite Hotel Salinas
- Good Nite Inn - Salinas California