“Available low cost on busy weekend but not planning to return”

Good Nite Inn - Salinas
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Salinas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Two towels on arrival for 4 adult reservation. Bathroom need upgrade/repair - caulking missing and tile grout dirty. Beds need replacing they were uncomfortable with not enough support. Coffee was weak.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GNISAL, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I Apologize for giving you a room that doesn’t meet our basic standards, and I assure you I will do everything I can to improve the experience for future guests. I believe that every guest is entitled to a clean and comfortable room with exceptional service and should leave feeling they have received an excellent value for the money paid. Thank you again for your comments. We use all feedback to help improve our service and strengthen our commitment to our customers.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We review comments prior to book and one of them says that they have hookers on the parking lot, we decide to book any way and see what extras they have, but when we arrive and during our time there no a single hooker or anything else to mention, only nice guests and good service!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay here. I will be happy to pass along your positive review on to my crew to encourage them to keep up the good work, and remind them why we should continue to work to keep our guest happy. Thank you so much for your comment.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Carpet was very old and dirty
Bath was old/dirty and need remodeling.i have booked three rooms and never again.i have not seen 2 star hotels like this before.
it deserves 1 star. We were six adults and have the same opinion next morning. We spent may be 8 hours,likely it was during the night.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

i was put in a room that had torn up carpeting that looked like animals were living there. the wifi that i paid for did not work until late at night. the whole place was nasty - the staff at the desk were OK but the lift was so filthy that you would want to take a shower after using it

Room Tip: avoid this place
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We checked in very late at night. They had a security guard in the parking area for safety issues and to make sure that we were staying at this hotel because there are at least two hotels from the same parking area. I knew that our car would probably be safer due to him there, but usually means they've had issues, as well. Our room was set up well with the bathroom sink separate from the toilet and bathtub/shower. However, the shower/tub part could have been cleaner. Beds were OK, overall we got a better than expected room for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way to SF. While the rooms are a little dated, it served the purpose of a place to stay for the night. It's right off of the highway too, so it was easy to get to. The rooms could be cleaner and the carpet definitely needs replaced, but the staff was friendly. When we bought our internet usage they threw in an extra code at no cost! Nice!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I lived in here for a day. Location is good. There are stains on the carpet but doesn't really bothered me as I was there for single night only. Shower was making little noise.
Good room in low price.