“Well worth the drive.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The service was great and the food prepared fresh that day and beautifully presented. The wedge salad was wonderful and my steak perfectly cooked. Add to all of that it is aworthy cause, you can't go wrong. They only serve one night a week and book quickly, so make a reservation.

1  Thank PA_foody
There are newer reviews for Rancho Cielo

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My first Visit to Rancho Cielo was in October 2012 and since then I definetely made an effort to go back. Last night was my fourth time back every time I went I experience not only great food but also excellent customer Service. The view is amazing! I Love this place. I dine in diffrent restaurants but never had received the quality or the service as Rancho Cielo. I've recomended my friends to go there & everyone has loved it. The prices on wine bottles are very affordable. Perfect for any ocassion or a romantic dinner. Everyone there is very friendly. Thank You Sarda for your amazing job.

1  Thank Dina U
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My husband and I dined here for the first time. He LOVED his wedge salad and said his steak (entree) was EXCELLENT!! I absolutely ENJOYED my meal as well (field greens salad, salmon, and cremesicle). My salmon was flavorful, moist, and a good portion. The dill mustard beurre blanc sauce was GREAT.
Our server (Johnny) along with Josh and Samantha were friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. They explained the program and only had WONDERFUL things to say. Chef Lee was personable and you can tell his heart is into what he does. :) we'll definitely come back!!!

2  Thank Curlydeva
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The food is delicious and the service is great. I order the steak and it was perfectly cooked. The creamsicle is out of this world. Everyone is doing a good job at Rancho Cielo.

1  Thank Jose S
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Rancho Cielo!!! I went to a fundraiser a few weeks back, the grounds are beautiful, the food amazing. Chef Paul and Sarda are doing an amazing job with these kids. The appetizers and smiles on the kids’ faces say a lot to the opportunity's these kids are getting. It is so nice to know that they are learning a great trade while achieving their diplomas.

1  Thank Carl S

Been to Rancho Cielo? Share your experiences!