We stayed here for one night with our 2 teenage kids. The room was clean and the kids slept on the pull out sofa bed which was comfortable. It was a smaller room but the price was cheap and it worked for us, since traveling with kids can be expensive!!
I am a Platinum member and travel abroad. The Residence Inn always serves a fresh breakfast you can't beat and don't have to pay extra.
The front desk personnel were nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get FREE high-speed Internet access at this Residence Inn. Located just 20 minutes from scenic Monterey and Carmel, the Residence Inn by Marriott Salinas Monterey is your home away from home. Residence Inn by Marriott has perfected the extended-stay experience by combining all the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas with fully equipped kitchens. Here, in the heart of the fertile Salinas Valley, you are mere moments from the top agriculture companies in the country, such as Fresh Express, Dole, Tanimura & Antle, and Taylor Farms. For leisure activities, we enjoy a close partnership with the National Steinbeck Center and its cultural facility, and within moments, you may enjoy the mesmerizing sites and tastes of Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, the 17-Mile Drive and Carmel-by-the-Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Salinas Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salinas Hotel Salinas
- Salinas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salinas Monterey California